13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-001.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-021.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-front-l.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-rlog.jpg
With nothing to lose weight wise, I just angled the front slightly so they were more in keeping with the dome, and fitted better.
There wasn't much I could do to these, but took off bits either end, while still retaining the fixing holes.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-holo.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-014.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-ldp.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-016.jpg
These are one movable and two fixed, and I also hollowed the back out more as after chatting to fellow builders found fitting a light source at the back was cramped to say the least.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-012.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-020.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-002.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-003.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-004.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-005.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-009.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-008.jpg
07-making-stuff-sw-r6-fin-parts001002.jpg
07-making-stuff-sw-r6-fin-parts001001.jpg
Since starting my build which I have to admit is taking longer than expected due to life and stuff getting in the way, but I found many of the parts had large amounts of unseen resin that wasn't really needed, so as my original moulds were wearing out I have been redoing my parts so they look and fit the same as the old ones, but I have removed any unneeded resin, to create a lighter better part.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-eye.jpg
This was one of those parts with lots to remove, so set about hollowing the back out, while still leaving mounting points.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-fven.jpg
These had a lot of access bulk on the back so streamlined them, by removing as much as was practical.
This is just as the plans.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-stab.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-hys.jpg
This is just as the plans.
This is just as the plans.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-hubs.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-buts.jpg
These I just hollowed the back out of.
These I removed resin from the back while still leaving enough to glue or fix them using the three magnet twist lock system.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-cslo.jpg
I trimmed bits here and there, as well as making the slots go right through oppose to halfway so they looked better.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-char.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-rest.jpg
I trimmed bits here and there, as well as making the slots go right through oppose to halfway so they looked better.
There were no plans when I made, this so worked from pictures in the Dk starwars book.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-017.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-019.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-010.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-011.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-013.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-015.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-oct.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-legs.jpg
These I now cast in two parts, and hollowed out the square section and hollow cast the tube.
These I just hollowed out the rear of the centre section and left the slats open which makes painting them easer, as you can add a solid back after if you want.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-cyho.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-half.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-wedg.jpg
These I just hollowed the back out of.
These I just hollowed the back out of.
These I just hollowed the back out of.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-hose.jpg
This is just as the plans.
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-rindex.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-sind.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-home.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-mind.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-titl.jpg
13-sw-r6-finshed-parts-next.jpg